The Zimbabwean government would like to become a member of the BRICS economic bloc, the speaker of the ruling party ZANU-PF said on Wednesday.
“We made it clear that we would like to become a member of the BRICS,” Christopher Mutsvangwa told Russia’s RIA Novosti news agency.
The official added that his country is interested in developing alternatives to the Western-dominated SWIFT payment network.
In his view, BRICS could contribute to that.
To date, 42 states have removed some or all taxes from the purchase of gold and silver.
And there are new bills pending now in five of the eight remaining states, i.e. Tennessee, Mississippi, Kentucky, Hawaii, and New Jersey.
In 2019, the Sound Money Defense League teamed up with sound money advocates in West Virginia to eliminate sales taxes on precious metals.
A similar effort will be considered in Olympia, Washington.
Passage into law would relieve some of the tax burdens on investors, and would also take a step toward treating gold and silver as money instead of as commodities.
Repealing these taxes knocks down one barrier that might keep some investors from considering physical metal for their portfolios.
Section 230 is a piece of Internet legislation, passed into law as part of the Communications Decency Act (CDA) of 1996 (a common name for Title V of the Telecommunications Act of 1996), formally codified as Section 230 of the Communications Act of 1934 at 47 U.S.C.Â§ 230.
Targeting fake news and the US presidential elections, Trump and others have attacked Section 230, saying it has given companies too much legal protection, allowing them to escape unscathed.
Sources: twitter.com, opoyi.com
Conclusions of the Report of the Commission on Unalienable Rights:
1. It is urgent to vigorously champion human rights in foreign policy.
2. The power of example is enormous.
3. Human rights are universal and indivisible.
4. The universality and indivisibility of human rights do not mean uniformity in bringing them to life.
5. A degree of pluralism in respecting human rights does not imply cultural relativism.
6. Nation-states have some leeway to base their human rights policy on their own distinctive national traditions.
7. Although human rights are interdependent and indivisible, certain distinctions among them are inherent in the Universal Declaration itself, as well as in the positive law of human rights that follows from the UDHR.
8. Freedom, democracy, and human rights are indissolubly linked.
9. Social and economic rights are essential to a comprehensive foreign policy.
10. New claims of rights must be carefully considered.
11. National sovereignty is vital to securing human rights.
12. The seedbeds of human rights must be cultivated.
Full report: www.state.gov
The current fiat international monetary system is ending – unconventional monetary policy has entered a dead end street and can’t reverse.
Research reveals that European central banks have prepared a new international gold standard. Since the 1970s, policies that paved the way for an equitable and durable monetary system have gradually been implemented.
May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy, and happiness.
May you have the spirit of Christmas which is Peace, the gladness of Christmas which is Hope, and the Heart of Christmas which is Love.
Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!