When Russia’s Nord Stream pipeline was decimated in September of last year, it had all the markings of a coordinated attack.
But no one claimed responsibility for it.
And the story was quickly swept under the rug by the mainstream media.
The New York Times simply called it a “mystery” and moved on.
Here’s what we know for sure:
- President Biden has always opposed the Nord Stream pipeline, considering it a direct threat to U.S. energy exports to Europe.
- Three weeks before Russia invaded Ukraine, Biden told reporters, “If Russia invades Ukraine… there will no longer be a Nord Stream 2.”
- Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24, 2022.
- Eight months later, the Nord Stream pipeline was crippled by four massive explosions 240 feet below the Baltic Sea.
- U.S. energy exports to Europe then began to surge to record highs in order to meet demand, just in time for winter.
And that’s only the beginning.
In this new presentation, one ex-CIA insider pulls back the curtain on more details about what happened to Nord Stream.
And he provides shocking information on who might be connected.
WARNING: The video you’re about to see is very controversial and could be removed from the web at any minute.
But every American patriot deserves to know the truth.
Do NOT miss your chance.