Skip to content
- Cut the garlic into small squares and slice the onion.
- In a pot put the olive oil and let it heat a few minutes.
- Once the pot is hot, place the onion and garlic, add the tomato sauce and add a few minutes.
- Once the tomato sauce is well cooked, add the small octopus, salt to taste, raisins, pine nuts and pepper to taste. Let it cook for 10 min.
- Then we incorporate the Brandy and let it cook for 20 min.
- Corroborate that it is well cooked to start decorating the dish, we can accompany it with a rich salad or potato chased with spices and basil.